Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First post

So this blog came around due to my friend EB making a process blog.. I however do not even know how to start with one of those things... So I have decided to make this my art blog.. I will post all of my art work here.. I was thinking about only posting my resume qualified stuff but the only cute name I could come up with was this..Because for some reason people use the blog name thecoloringbook even when nothing they post is art.

I do not mind if this is given to employers but be warned that there might be some not so safe for work stuff posted here because this is my everything art blog. Does that make sense?

I do have a regular personal blog here. That is where I will be posting my daily life and linking this web site when I have art stuff going on.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment